Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Today, my baby girl cried. I think it finally sank in that mummy would not always be nearby during class time. I had told her that I would be swimming with lucas while she was having class. A while later, when I was in the pool with lucas, I heard loud cries. Turned around, and lo and behold, there was my baby girl crying away. I later learnt from the teachers that she had accidentally spilt some milo on herself during tea time and wanted to change out of the shirt. She started looking around for me and when she couldn't find me, that's when she started to cry. I had to jump out of the pool, quickly change into dry clothes to pacify her. Luckily, didi's swim lesson was just done at that time. Hmm ... looks like there may be more crying tomorrow. Oh well, this is just one of those things you have to ride it through. Hopefully, she will settle into class and start enjoying herself with her teachers.



Just look at her face when she went to the playground. She is a pretty sociable girl and I'm sure she'll have fun once she's more comfortable with the school environment.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive