Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday, 30 January 2010

It is interesting how kids interpret things around them. We pass by this army camp almost daily with a sign that says Trespassers will be Prosecuted, you know these signs usually have a picture of some guy holding a gun and another with his hands up in the air. Look closely the next time you pass this sign. For the past few days, whenever I drove past this sign, nat would say something about the "uncle holding his arms in the air and the other uncle giving him food". The first time she said it I looked up and caught sight of a bus ad, but didn't really make sense. Today, when she said it again, I looked up quickly and saw this sign. Interestingly, if you look closely, it really does look like the man holding the gun is actually serving the other guy food on a tray. Check it out!

The other day, my good friend gave nat a pair of pretty dress shoes for her birthday. My daughter is totally obsessed with the shoes, she pranced and danced around in it all day, even slept with it. She calls it her "dancing shoes". We did manage to convince her, with some effort, that dancing shoes cannot be worn 24/7.

As for my little man, he is beginning to say a lot more words. Top on the list is apple, nine, bear, NO (learnt from nat), light, drop. His voice sounds like nat's, today, I was having a nap in the room, when I heard a voice saying "no, no". Oops, I thought to myself, nat is awake ... I trotted out and lo and behold, it was my little man instead. Most nights, he starts off sleeping in the cot, but halfway through, he will always end up on our bed instead. I like to look at him sleeping, especially after his night feed, as he falls back into slumber.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive