Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday, 14 January 2010

Today, I dropped nat off in class, gave her a big kiss and told her I was going to work. Off I went, right to the other end of the school, and spied on my little girl from afar. Like other anxious parents from nat's class, we strained our necks to catch sight of our kids, trooping to the toilet, running at the playground and having fun. The school principal was nice and reassuring, giving us regular updates of who was crying. Nat started off quite alright, but had a minor crying session halfway through. However, she was all smiles again when it was playground time. When I picked her up from class after school, you could see the pure smile and happiness radiating from her face. She was truly thrilled to see me and vice versa.

That night, I asked her what she did in school. Interestingly, the highlight of her day was a worm sighting at the grass patch near the playground. Overall, not a bad day for both my baby girl and me! But guess what? We are both totally wiped out!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive