Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday, 21 January 2010

Since she started school, nat has been extremely sticky and clingy towards me. If I even show any interest in other children, she will whine and cry, haha, such a far cry from her days when she always bo chup (ignoring) me. She has also become more rude and rebellious. I had started out yelling and scolding her, but have recently decided to take on a different approach. Be firm but not to raise my voice. Not sure if it works yet, we'll see. I have asked around, seems that 3s are no better than the terrible twos, so for mummies in the same boat as me, hang on, rumour has it, that it gets better by age 4.

When she is not whining though, baby girl and I have interesting conversations in the car. Today, she was munching on her coco crunch cereals and listening to kiddy music - "Wheels on the Bus", I think. Suddenly, she turned to me and said "The coco crunch wants to sing too!" For a while, I was unsure of what she meant. Then I realised that she as making use of the chewing motion on her cereals to follow the rhythm of the song. I bent closer to hear her "song" and she burst out in peals of laughter. Haha, such is the fun and silliness we engage in, sometimes.

Today, didi lucas also went to the doc for his vaccination. He is officially 81cm and 11.4kg (not that anyone else is interested, just for my own record, actually). He loves the colourful wall mural at the clinic, which is painted in the Finding Nemo theme and he spent much time amusing himself by touching the "fish". Unlike his big sister, my baby boy tends to stay near me and will listen when I take on a stern voice. He generally does not struggle too much and I love it when he lays his head on my shoulders to rest. I'm glad that with nat off to school, I can spend some quality time with my baby boy.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive