Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday, 8 January 2010

The first day of school, a milestone for my little nat. Seeing my little girl troop off into the classroom with confidence brings great pride to me. I did feel a little sad though, somehow when your kid starts going to school, you feel as if she has moved on to another phase in life and is no longer your little baby. (The reality though, is that no matter what age, she will always be my little sweetheart.)



She had a swell time, playing toys, singing and dancing. I do hope she will be just as happy next week, when Mummy won't be accompanying her into the classroom. Meanwhile, as we stepped out of school, she declared to me "I like school!" Let's cross our fingers ... till next week.



Glad that Daddy could join us also today :) I am sure he enjoyed himself, just as we enjoyed his company.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive