Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, 18 January 2010

The start of a new week. I was hoping nat would have adapted to school life but she did cry when I left her in class. This time round, Lucas was with me as well, as I planned to go Botanical Gardens with him. Lucas and I stayed in the car, chewing on cheerios, and spying on natalie. From our vantage point at the top of the slope, we could see her as she came out of class, without being spotted. Poor baby, she was still sniffling away as the class came out for their toilet break. Didi and I looked at each other and decided that despite the crying, his big sis was going to be ok, so off we went to the park.

Didi was happy. I think he is not used to having so much one-on-one attention from me. Both of us chilled in the shade, feeding fish at the pond, while nibbling on remnants of the bread. Thereafter, we had a slow and leisurely walk to the spacious grass area and had a mini picnic. My little man lay on my lap as I read to him some story books, which I had packed into the bag.
We even made friends with another little man, who was out for a walk with his grandma. Thereafter, we made our way back to pick up nat, who was happily settled down in school.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive