Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Today, I went to the doc for a check-up. At the doc's, I saw a picture of a smiling baby. After that, I suddenly felt a lot happier, I'm not sure why either. I guess it's been a really stressful time, since lucas was born, having to juggle the demands of 2 kids. And somewhere along the way, I forgot what it is like to be happy.

At times like this, you need to remind yourself that life is not just about catering to the logistics and physical needs of the kids, it's also about loving them with all your heart every day. Children are blessings in your life, bratty as they might be. I often look back at nat's baby photos and find myself smiling at her cute little antics. As for lucas, although only 2 weeks old, I have fond memories of him in my tummy, kicking and stretching away. These are feelings and emotions that cannot be described in words but one of the greatest experiences in my life.

Moving on, I think gary and I will be working hard to adapt our relationship to life with 2 kids. No relationship stays static always and I think it is necessary for a couple to learn to re-adjust the relationship as life moves on. After all, after the kids grow up and leave the roost, it is back to us as a couple and it's always nice to have an occasional spark and excitement in the relationship.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive