Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thursday, 4 September 2008

It's me ... still here ... haven't popped yet. I guess it's too early, only 37 weeks. Have experienced some tightness in the tummy, but nothing too indicative that #2 will be here this week. So patience I guess ...

Nat is currently going through this phase where she likes to scream. Anytime she doesn't get her way, she screams ... it drives me nuts! I try to be stern with her and it seems to work sometimes, but 5 minutes later, she's at it again. Well, let's hope it's just a passing phase.

On a positive note, she has been talking more lately. She is quick to learn new words from us and chatters all day long. We bought her this DVD called Leapfrog Letter Factory about 2 weeks ago, and she loves it. I think it's a great way to teach kids the alphabets and phonics. After just 2 weeks, she is able to articulate the sounds of A (ah), B (ber), C (ker) ... etc. The interesting thing is that she never gets tired of watching it. I fall asleep watching her watch the DVD haha!

Well, I hope #2 decides that he's ready to come out soon. I'm kinda tired!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive