Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Lucas is just like his sister. We just went to the pediatrician yesterday and found out that he has jaundice. So we rented the phototherapy machine once again. The friendly old man who delivered the machine asked us "Didn't you just rent it from us last year?" haha he sure has the memory of an elephant.

I have also begun my post natal massage for 2 days already. I think its quite good. The lady uses enough pressure, combined with the hot oil, effect is really quite shiok! After the whole session, she binds the tummy. I asked gary and he said my tummy seems to have shrunk ... and I don't look like I am still 3 months pregnant anymore. Phew!

Nat is a really good jie jie. Every day, she will ask the confinement lady to carry didi and she will plant a kiss on his cheek. She really is a sweetheart.

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

So sweet of jie jie...

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive