Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday, 28 October 2009

It's distressing when the kids fall sick. It first started with nat's fever 2 weeks ago, which subsided and was replaced by a cough. She's been hacking away since, even with medicine from the GP. Then the cough spread to me, then gary, and to didi lucas. Yesterday, we brought the kids to the pediatrician and the cough seemed to subside. Today, she woke up and viola! a fever. It's been going up and down since. She's very clingy and whiney to me, refusing to let me out of her sight. Medicine feeding time is a constant struggle with her vomitting out the medicine half the time. Sometimes, I manage to hide the medicine in her milk without her detecting and sometimes she just throws the half-drunk milk back to me. Amidst all that, I feel constant guilt as I can't care for didi, even though he too is nursing a runny nose and cough. Whenever I carry nat, he looks at me longingly. If I even dare venture towards didi lucas, nat will let out a loud wail and cry with big fat tears rolling down her cheeks. Nights are generally when the fever is at its worse and most of the night is spent sponging her down with cold water. I pray that the kids get well soon.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive