Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, 15 October 2009

A few weeks back, I blogged about nat's cheapo trike which I gleefully bought for 20 bucks. Since then, we have junked it. My mum took one look at it and said 'That's one lousy bike you bought.' Thereafter, nat affectionately named it The Lousy Bike. Since then, I have attempted to bring nat out cycling on 2 occasions. Both times, the nuts and bolts fell out even before we pedalled very far. I spent the whole time chasing after a runaway wheel, so embarassing. After the second time, I told my maid to junk the trike. Occasionally, nat still asks for her lousy trike. The other day, I was surfing the internet, and lo and behold, here's what I found from Muji. So cool, so minimalist, so me!


There you are, that's nat's new trike. And the beauty of it is that you can remove the parent's handlebar so easily, once the kids are comfortable on the trike. Who would have thought that one could get such a nice trike from Muji, normally I would go there to check out the nice houseware and kitchenware or even stationery? Didi had a go at it the other day, and he loves it too. Sigh, I spoil my kids too much, don't I?

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive