Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday, 4 October 2009

Today was a fun day for the kids. In celebration of Children's Day, the Esplanade had some children's programme arranged for kids. I was particularly attracted to one of the programmes called Toying with Percussion. The band played various Disney themes using only percussion instruments. Nat had fun dancing along to the rhythm, although, she was rather naughty today, wandering off even when I sternly told her not to. In the end, I had to give her a lecture at the sidelines. Although we want to encourage her to be free and independent, we also need to instil some discipline in her from a young age. What surprised me today was didi's excitement during the performance. He was laughing and dancing to the tunes. No regrets coming to the performance, although, we nearly gave it a miss as it seemed a pretty long way to drive just for a short performance.




In the evening, we went to Botanic Gardens, where the kids ran around kicking the ball, playing with the frisbee and feeding fish. Always an enjoyable ending to the weekend. It's times like these that make me feel that I want to just spend all my time with my kids.


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive