Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, 12 October 2009

Kids sometimes say the most unexpected things. I have always taught nat never to put her fingers into the fan, as the blades would chop off the fingers and it would be a bloody affair. Today, I was trying to shift the fan and I guess it looked like I was putting my fingers into the fan blades. I was so touched when my baby girl looked at me in concern and said, Mummy, be careful. At night, just before she slept, she said, Mummy, sleep beside me, I will sing you a lullaby. Didi also has his way of showing affection. After pitter pattering around the house, he gets tired and climbs onto you and lays his head on your chest. My babies are the sweetest.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive