Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday, 4 October 2009

I've been waking up early these past few days, so what better activity to do than to update my blog? Brought the kids to a new play gym the other day at Liang Court. This place is one of the most well equipped play gym that I have been to in Singapore, and believe me I have been to enough, to be a good judge of that. There is a swing section, numerous slides, role playing toys like ironing board, vacumn cleaners, kitchen, play houses and shelves and shelves of toys. It's really not too bad to spend an hour here letting the kids run wild and free. My kids loved the mini "roller coaster" as well. I'll probably bring them back there again in a few week's time.

Nat is thrilled to bits with her new toy, a cheapo tricycle I got for her from Carrefore for 20 bucks. The bike she currently has is too big for her, so she can't reach the pedals. This one is just right, and she loves pedalling up and down everywhere in the house. See her grinning like a Chershire cat.

Yesterday, we brought didi for a haircut. The last time we cut his hair, he didn't cry. This time, he wailed the whole way through. The hairdresser (same auntie who cuts nat's hair) is convinced that it is because he saw his sister crying the last time, so he's just learning from her. Hmm ... I wonder. Anyway, it wasn't a great haircut, too much squirming and crying, ended up with him looking a bit nerdy. Never mind la, he is still my handsome little man.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive