Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Before the grand old age of one, children are like helpless little things, just clinging onto you for milk and cuddles. After one, they seem to grow up, oh so fast. They attempt to walk or wobble on their two tiny little legs and they begin to exhibit a sense of humour :) Just this afternoon, I was in the car with lucas. He had just drunk his bottle of milk, leaving a little behind. Feeling bored, he began to play with the milk, letting the excess liquid drip out from the nipple. I gave him a lecture about doing that and attempted to grab the milk bottle back from him. The naughty little boy looked at me, grinned impishly and kept the bottle just out of my reach. He was chuckling away as I damn near broke my back and lunged forward to remove the bottle from his hands.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive