Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Today, I was listening to some old songs like this , this and this from long long ago and feeling kind of nostalgic. It seems so many light years ago, and yet, I can remember some memories from childhood so well, just like it was yesterday.

Weekend outings with my mummy when we tasted almost every buffet in town (also the time when i got really fat), playing Nintendo with my cousin, chit chatting with my sister when we slept together at night, watching SBC Chinese serials re-runs at 3pm on weekdays (the weirdest things i have stored away in my brain), hiding a story book behind my assessment book and pretending I was studying, it's quite nice to reminisce sometimes.

Then there are some songs so closely-knitted to my Hwa Chong days, such as this , this and who can forget gary's fave song - this that he sang for the Talentime (which he actually missed the Finals, just to hang out with me, so honoured!) Sometimes, as you grow up, you forget the kind of happiness/emotions/ from your childhood, days without any responsibilities or too many worries.

Looking at my baby pics, I do see some aspect of myself in both my kids, hmm, is it the grouchy lips?





I wonder what nat and lucas will remember from their childhood. Hopefully, this blog is still around, and they will enjoy reading it.

1 comment:

Why Not said...

haha so cute! And wow YOU really look like YOU!!

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive