Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, 18 August 2009

This evening, didi lucas woke up from his sleep crying loudly. Normally, I would just hand him over to the maid and get her to pacify him to sleep. But tonite, I thought to myself, this is my duty as his mummy. And so I rocked my wailing little man back and forth, whispered and sang to him and finally he fell back into slumber. It's not so difficult after all. No more outsourcing for me.

When kids come along, responsibilities become greater. These 2 years, I have felt quite a lot of stress from all directions. Life was so much easier when we were younger, just study and have fun! In those days, I was more carefree. When things got me down, I just tossed it to the back of my mind and carried on. Yet, as I grow older, I brood a lot more and it's a lot harder to just toss worries aside.

Sometimes you make decisions and wonder if it is the right decision. I guess there is no right or wrong, at the end of the day, you just follow your heart.


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive