Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sunday, 9 August 2009

I've always loved the game of tennis since my mum introduced it to me when I was a mere tot :) So, the other day, when I chanced upon a tennis school called Tots Tennis, I decided to let nat have a go at it at their trial class. While my baby is definitely not going to be rallying with me any time soon, I'm glad she did enjoy the tots tennis class. Got her first taste of holding a tennis racket, running around the tennis courts, chasing sponge tennis balls all over the court. It's a great introduction to the game! I have a gut feel that she will like this game, when she gets older. Meanwhile, I think she is actually more interested in picking up tennis balls on the court. Ball picker, anyone?

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive