Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday, 16 August 2009

Today, nat was still having her afternoon nap but lucas had already woken up. He was full of energy and refused to be cooped up in the house. So, mummy decided to bring didi for a walk at the playground. My little man loves the outdoors, immediately he quietened down. Along the way, I pointed out the little crawling ants to him, which made him really curious. When we reached the playground, he clambered onto the platform and had lots of fun "driving", looking into the mirror and just having fun chuckling aloud.

As I sat there watching him, I realised that I haven't done this as much as I would have liked to. Most times, when we go to the playground together with nat, she will want you to play with her, leaving didi lucas with the maid. While I love nat lots, I do feel sad that didi can't get the same attention from us, sometimes. That evening, as I sat there with my little man, I was happy. I watched his little smile, the ultimate determination as he attempted to climb the stairs, the twinkle in his eye when he sees himself in the mirror.

Who says you cannot love both your kids equally? Because, I do!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive