Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Today marks didi's first day of school at Julia Gabriel Playnest. As I sat in the same room, watching didi play with the toys, memories of nat's first day at Playnest flooded back into my mind. Nat's first tentative steps during class, her unsteady but cute little swaying action as the songs were sung, her fascination with bubbles ... these were all experiences that my baby and I shared, not so long ago.

For lucas, he seemed to enjoy his first day at Playnest too. He was intrigued by all the toys around him, looked a bit pissed during the crafts session where we played with coloured salt, enjoyed his snack time biscuits, drove around in his cool red coupe in the playground and laughed and chuckled during the sing and dance session at the end of the lesson. As for me, I felt happy. Usually at home, it's hard to give full attention to didi lucas. But today, I devoted all my attention on him during class. His smiles were enough of a reward for all my hard work for the day, having to drive nat to swimming in the morning, rushing home and picking up didi lucas for class.

You know, I never thought I could love both kids equally, I thought somehow, I would always favour one over the other. But now with my 2 babies before my eyes, I can confidently say, I love both of them just as much.

In the evening, the kids and I hung out at the playroom, singing, reading and just having fun together. My playroom is almost complete, so stay tuned for the pictures :)



No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive