Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, 20 July 2009

It's been 10 long months, and today finally marks the start of a regular exercise routine for me. If you read my previous entries, you would have known that during both pregnancies, I was super enthusiastic about exercising. Since didi was born though, I have been a lazy girl, prefering to be a couch potato once the kids are in bed. Today, I told nat we would go for a walk, so she excitedly clambered onto the pram, all ready to set off. As we walked along the roadside, nat and me sang songs, chit chatted, played with shadows, read some alphabets and even stopped by the community centre to watch a wushu practice session. She was very excited to see little kids learning wushu and tried to imitate them, then she would break into giggles at her own funny antics. The walk was nice and relaxing, albeit tiring, especially the last stretch when I had to push the stroller up the hill. Nevertheless, I hope to be able to keep up my exercise routine. I would also like didi to join us for these walks too, but probably after he turns 1 year old.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive