Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

I really enjoy going to Julia Gabriel with didi lucas. Even though I have been going through the same routine for several terms, first with nat and now with didi, I feel new emotions as I spend time with each of my children. Watching didi crawl up the gym cushions during class, vocalise and listen intently during story time, pick up the rice krispies to eat during snack time ... I felt a sense of pride at his simple achievements.

As for nat, when I brought her for swim class today, she managed to swim a short distance without assistance. The coach also told me that she was ready to join his non-parent accompanied class. Hooray! Again, these are simple achievements but they do make me swell with pride :) My babies are growing up so fast ...


Sigh, I guess my little koala bear will probably not want to snuggle with me in my sling pretty soon, once he is active and mobile. Meanwhile though, let me continue to enjoy such moments with them.

I love to look back at the pics of nat and lucas when they were first born. They will always be the greatest joys in my life.



No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive