Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Kids learn best at their own pace. Earlier, I had bought a Chinese DVD and played it for nat, hoping to make a Chinese scholar out of her. She gave it a glance and quickly moved on to play with her toys. The DVD has been chucked in a corner since. Last weekend, I chanced upon it and played the DVD for her again. This time, she sat through and even asked for more. I was happily surprised. I love looking at nat when she is speaking Mandarin, she has this really interesting expression on her face, check out the video below and you will see what I mean.

My babies never fails to put a smile on my face after a day at work.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive