Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday, 27 June 2009

Brought the kids to Sentosa on Friday. We set off bright and early, which was a good decision as the weather was good and it was not crowded. Going to the beach is often a very dramatic affair for us, as we can bring up to 5 bags comprising toys, clothes, wet clothes bag, bubbles bag and a camera bag. However, it is all worth it, seeing the smiles on the kids' faces.


I have also just embarked on a new pet project, to revamp our guest room into a playroom for the kids. This is something I had always wanted to do and was at the back of my mind, although I was too lazy to do anything about it. Our living room had been starting to look dreary, with toys thrown all over the place. Didi lucas is also at this stage where he is crawling everywhere and with all the electronics in the living room and chairs/glass table at the dining area, it certainly wasn't very child friendly. The weekend was devoted to clearing up the guest room and converting it into a playroom. My masterpiece is still in progress, so check back for the pictures which I will post once it's done up. Already, the kids are enjoying playing in that room so I'm glad I decided to get off my butt and do something about it, finally.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive