Saturday, June 06, 2009

Saturday, 6 June 2009

We have gotten lazy! We used to visit the park, swim, go for nightly walks a lot more regularly, as compared to now. So I told gary, we really have got to get back into an exercise routine with the kids. On Friday, I brought the kids to Jacob Ballas/Botanic Gardens for a walk. On Saturday, we went to Sentosa beach. The kids enjoyed themselves thoroughly and so did I. I truly enjoy the "high" one gets after exercising. I always tell gary that I am glad we decided to have kids early. At this age, we are still energetic enough to run around/swim and have fun with them. I would like to bring the kids to the Hort Park soon, that promises to be yet another workout!


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive