Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tuesday, 7 October 2008

I have decided to make a more diligent effort to introduce various activities to nat, since I am on maternity leave. I have since been reading up on homeschooling and am trying to source for different activities for her. For today, we started off with reading the alphabets and a Chinese story book.

Looks like Chinese is something very foreign to nat. I read to her a book about a spider and she was very keen to tell me that it was a spider. However, when I spoke in Chinese and told her the spider was also a 蜘蛛, she looked at me in surprise and burst out laughing. After reading the book a few times though, she seems more receptive to the language and even ventured to pronouce 蜘蛛, although it really sounds nothing like the real thing.


Today, she also did some simple scrawling and drawing on white paper, haha, definitely ain't no artist but at least it lets her unleash some pent-up energy.

Didi lucas blissfully slept through all the noise.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive