Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday, 17 October 2008

It's great staying at home with the kids. Although I feel that half the time, my maid and I are stressed out trying to handle the needs of both. Nat has taken to running around at full speed these days and we have to watch out for her to make sure she doesn't fall or bang into didi.

I'm still trying to introduce new and creative activities for her to do daily, as you will see from the pics. Jigsaws and stuff ... she's also progressed from her chinese reader on spiders to another book. I am glad though that she loves to read. Whenever I ask her if she would like to read a book, she will drop whatever she is doing and quickly take out her favourite book, make herself comfy in mummy's lap and read.


Tantrums are still a daily occurence, including loud screaming sessions which I have managed to capture in a video. I look forward to the day when nat is all grown up and she and I will look back at these videos and laugh :)



Didi's sleeping habits seem to have improved slightly, at least we are not taking 2 hours to lull him to bed and he is sleeping slightly longer before waking up for his next feed. It's interesting though, it is these first few months that the babies change so much, every week you look at him, his features seem to change slightly. He is starting to remind me more of nat when she was his age ...



Love the kids to bits and there's this pic I took just yesterday, of both of them sleeping together, very sweet, that's wat you call a truly Kodak moment.


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive