Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, 27 October 2008

It's 1am and I have only just managed to put lucas to bed. In fact, it took the 3 of us, the maid, gary and me to lull didi to bed ... I was really tired and had knocked out at 10:30pm already. However, at 12am, I got awakened by gary coming into the room with a super alert didi who definitely did not look ready to sleep. I told gary to go to bed first and I would take over this night duty. Thankfully, didi has finally fallen asleep.

Coping with a newborn and toddler is definitely no walk in the park. Yesterday was the maid's day off, so it was just us and the kids and let me tell you, it sure is tiring managing them. When one sleeps, the other refuses to sleep. When the other sleeps, the one who had earlier slept wakes up. What does this mean? We don't sleep.

Yesterday also marked didi's first official outing, first to the Riders Cafe and later in the evening to Botanic Gardens. Tiring, but I appreciate the fact that we are going out as a family and not just chucking didi at home, as we usually do. That said, I do think I'll start bringing him out more only when he gets a little older. It is quite troublesome and he doesn't seem to enjoy it all that much anyway.







No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive