Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Just some pics and video on how we spent the day.


Little man having fun during swim class.


Little miss mummy slings her baby Sally.


Learning phonics @ starfall website

Had an interesting conversation with nat this evening. I was showing the kids this nursery rhymes website, when she suddenly said "I think that's Mona Lisa." I looked at her in amazement and asked her how she knew. Very knowingly and conspiratorially, she said "Because she has long hair." Then she burst out in giggles. I said it before, and I say it again. Kids say the darnest things.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive