Sunday, May 09, 2010

Sunday, 9 May 2010

Today is Mother's Day, a day to thank my mum :) Really appreciate all the things she has done for me, all the support she has given me, especially always being there for me and the kids. It's interesting, I used to be kinda scared of my mum when I was young, as she was rather strict with me. Yet, as I grew older, I feel as if our relationship has evolved and we have definitely grown closer. Some days, I even miss the times when I was in JC/University and we used to go shopping/lunch/walks nearly every day. Nevertheless, these days, even if I don't see my mum, I do try to call her and chit chat with her at least once a day, just to see what she is up to.

Happy Mother's Day!


Thank you, Gary for a wonderful and delicious Mother's Day home-cooked meal of Rock Melon and Parma Ham and Sakura Ebi Pasta. You are the best!



Something interesting to update! Didi lucas has a new bed. He seemed to be getting too tall and long for his cot so we decided to upgrade him to a new bed. Initially, I had wanted to buy something similar to the one we had bought for nat from Spotlight. However, they told me they don't sell it anymore. Well, if you are not intending to spend thousands of dollars on those cool kids' beds from Europe (that come with slides/ladders), the next best bet is Ikea. So one weekday night, Gary and I trooped down there and got a nice blue toddler bed for didi, only 99 bucks. Think he will need some time to get used to getting on and off the bed, so we will be more watchful of him these few days. Already, this adventurous little man enjoys climbing up and down the bed. Well, practice makes perfect! We do place pillows and mats on the floor at night though, just in case he attempts to roll off while we are sleeping. Interestingly, nat has not much interest in the new bed, she associates things that are blue with boys and much prefers her pink Dora bed.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive