Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, 16 March 2009

Nat's 2 favourite books for the week.

I'm a Big Sister - Joanna Cole
I first saw this book in the library. Decided to borrow it for nat, just to let her get an idea of what being a big sister is all about. Surprisingly, she loves the book. Every night, she has a flip through it and when she sees the page with the little boy in the stroller, she will say "didi lucas". Then she will go on to say "I am a big jie jie now." Nat is really a gentle and sweet jiejie. She loves her didi even though didi seems to be "bullying" her. In fact, the other night, didi lucas woke up at 3am, making noises and waking nat up. Nat told didi "Didi, no screaming, I want to sleep." So cute hor! Sigh, my 2 little babies are growing up so fast.

Mama Loves You - Caroline Stutson
Another favourite, we have read it so many times that nat can recite it. There is something about rhymes that naturally attracts kids to them. The main theme of this book is about a mummy loving her baby. Nat's favourite rhyme:

Give me kisses
Give me hugs
Mummy loves you
Little bug

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive