Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday, 8 May 2008

Nat is going to have a baby brother :) I've been trying to introduce this new idea to her, but she stares at me blankly ... haha she is still too young to understand I guess. I look forward to every visit to the gynae, as it's a chance to see my baby ... in the initial months, when baby looks more like a little prawn then anything else, it is hard to be too excited. But now, as we approach 5 months, he is looking more and more like a little person. And it's nice to have this little person growing within you, feeling your every heartbeat ... hearing every sound that you make.

This hasn't been as smooth a pregnancy as for nat, i'm more tired, more moody and work stresses me out at times. But one thing I am always grateful for is that I have been blessed with 2 healthy babies, a husband that does his part in helping to take care of the kids and a supportive mum that is always there for me. And these are things that should never be taken for granted.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive