Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Thought I would be a bit more diligent these few days in updating the blog, so Daddy who is overseas can have a peek at what his little girl is up to. We spent the morning at the airport, nat got really excited. It's actually a great place for walking toddlers, as there is just so much open space and interesting things for them to look at.

The morning at the airport wiped us out, so nat and i fell asleep at home in the afternoon, a power nap! Later, in the evening, I brought nat to Botanic Gardens. Was thinking of having a quiet walk in the park with my baby, but coincidentally, there was a concert in the park. Armed with our picnic mat, my baby and I plopped down on the grass, soaked in the atmosphere and nat had her dinner, lovingly prepared by her mummy. We had quite a nice time, think we'll come again when Gary is back.

My little girl is really growing up, nat tried to feed herself during dinner. She's actually not too bad, once I scoop the rice firmly onto her spoon, she actually manages to direct it into her mouth quite easily, pity I couldn't capture her doing it on camera.

Check out what I cooked, a nutritious porridge meal
with chicken, fish and vegetables.



My friendly baby, waving bye bye to a stranger
and even giving a flying kiss!




2 comments:

Serene said...

Hey congrats on your number two!

And Nat is more and more like a beautiful young lady!

Blessed mum said...

wow..got to admire your stamina! morning Airport (East) and evening Botanic Gardens (West) with toddler and a baby in there!

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive