Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday, 25 May 2008
It's been a shopping weekend, thanks to the Great Singapore Sale. I'm quite proud of myself, I resisted buying all the cutsie stuff that I saw for both nat and #2. Sigh, they really have too many clothes already. I told Gary to stop me from buying more, and he did! Sob! We shopped from 10am-3pm on Saturday. Impressive huh, for someone who's preggy and with nat in tow.

Here's more ... after that ... at night, we went to Boat Quay for dinner and to view a free Artsfest performance by the river. I think I'm not really an artsy person, didn't really know what was happening. But Gary enjoyed taking pics using his SLR camera. It was a nice 'pak tor' night for both of us, without nat, something we haven't done for quite a while. After that I was still not tired so guess what? We went shopping some more! Walked to Raffles City and shopped till their closing time at 10:30pm. After that, we had an Oreo Milkshake (yummy) before heading home at midnight. Needless to say, we were both knocked out the moment our heads touched the pillow.

On Sunday, we decided to pop by the Singapore Flyer, not to take a ride but just to check out the surroundings. It could be that I was just tired or because the place was not air-conditioned, I didn't really enjoy myself. Or maybe there wasn't enough shopping to satisfy my materialistic impulses, so we didn't really stay long. Nat did like the little man-made rainforest at the lobby area though. For me, it was too hot and I got grouchy. Lucky, daddy was around to entertain nat, while I sat on the bench to rest. Spent the rest of the day sleeping and recharging.

1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

wow, you can shop and don't buy, such strong will! And you got better stamina than a normal person!

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive