Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday, 18 August 2010



It's been almost a term since nat started her tennis lessons. Overall, she's found it quite enjoyable. The coach gets along very well with her and she has developed a "mean" backhand. Sometimes, when I look at nat, I see a lot of myself. My mum started me on tennis young too (although, not at age 3.5 haha) and I have really enjoyed the game since. Never really did like it much on a competitive level, but socially, it's quite fun. I have fond memories of when I "challenged" my Caucasian teacher to a tennis match in JC and lost miserably, even with the whole class coming to cheer me on. But hey, what the heck, it was all in good fun! I hope you continue to enjoy the game, baby nat!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive