Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday, 21 August 2010

My baby boy has learnt the skill of melting my heart :)



All he needs to do is scrunch up his face, like such, and say "mummy", whatever he wants, I'm sold!

He has also learnt how to gain sympathy from willing volunteers like myself, he comes to you and pretends his eyes are painful, and wants you to blow! Do that, and he is one contented little boy! He may be at the height of his tantrums at this age, but he is also at the height of his cuteness :)


Tell me, who can resist the rosy cheeks and impish smile?

1 comment:

Dorina said...

He is ridiculously handsome!!

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive