Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday, 31 August 2010




Last weekend, we went a good friend's wedding. I'm not really one for weddings, would usually give it a miss rather than turn up, haha, but I would definitely not miss this friend's wedding. We have been friends since we were 13 years old and we are now 33 :) Can you imagine? While we may not see each other all the time, the bonds of friendship are strong. And it is especially meaningful to see and feel the happiness exude from her on her special day.


Nat was the flower girl at the church ceremony. Earlier in the week, during rehearsals, my baby had given me grief by throwing a tantrum, refusing to practice the march-in. However, on the day itself, it must have been the whole wedding atmosphere and excitement, she actually came through and played her part beautifully. I guess the beautiful bouquet of flowers that my friend had ordered for the flower girls played a part in enticing her. After the ceremony, she even turned to me and said "I want to get married!" Haha, ok, baby girl, all in good time. I am sure that when the time comes, and we actually read this blog again, we will both have a good laugh.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive