Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, 19 April 2010



Kids say the darnest things. We bought nat a toy camera yesterday and she has been snapping away at everything. She requested to take a pic of my foot, which I obliged. After that, she very matter-of-factly thanked me and said "That's a good foot, mummy." Haha, I was so totally amused.

Lucas is also beginning to recognise emotions. I had been doing flashcards with him which showed all the different emotions. Today, at Julia Gabriel, they had these emotion dolls which have different expressions, like happy, sad, angry and so on. He picked up the smiley face one and said Happy then he picked up the cross looking one and said Angry, after which he promptly dropped the doll and ran off. He doesn't like angry faces :)

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive