Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, 12 April 2010




I used to think my little man was the sterotypical "bo-chup" kind of guy but recently I have changed my mind. This little man has the makings of a SNAG (sensitive new age guy), so ladies beware!

During classes at Julia Gabriel, he will go a-wandering and exploring the environment. Every so often, he looks up to find out where mummy is. When he spots me, he runs towards me in a big hug and rests his head on my lap, sigh, never fails to melt my heart everytime. His kisses, although rarely given (unlike his sister) are wet, slobbery and never fail to make my day. At night, he loves to snuggle close to me and puts his face close to mine.

Yesterday, we had a meet-up with our baby friends, it's been a while, almost 4 months I think. It's always a great feeling meeting them, seeing the babies/toddlers interact and having fun. Between us, we have 8 kids and it's always a messy affair during meal times. I remember that we used to think it was chaotic enough getting to restaurant to provide 4 baby chairs when our firstborns were younger, but it's worse when you double that. Can you imagine, we have known each other for almost 3 years already? I can still recall how, in a moment of insanity (being the hermit, I am), I actually invited some "strangers" from the baby forum over to my house and what surprised me was the overwhelming response. Life is like that, you click with some instantly and there you have it, 3 years later, we are still good friends, having gone through the joys and frustrations of motherhood together.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive