Friday, April 02, 2010

Friday, 2 April 2010

I had a one-on-one time with both my kids on Thursday, first with nat, then with lucas. After school, me and nat had a date at Orchard. We roamed the bookstores and toy shops until we were both wiped out before heading home. It's rare for her to get such undivided attention these days, and she loves it. After dropping nat home, I whisked didi lucas off to the doc for his vaccination. Thereafter, we had a stroll at MacRitchie, just him and me. Had an adventure with a hoard of monkeys, who seemed rather aggressive and there was one particular one that came very near us and kind of glared at us. Luke and I looked at each other, and we made a run for it, pram and all.


This is a picture of him right after, looking kind of pissed and keeping a lookout for the monkeys. And who said real men don't carry teddies, I think he looks pretty darn cute :)
At night, gary and I went for a couple's date, with the kids safely in bed. Did not venture too far, but it is nice to have some couple time to chit chat and just relax. It is no wonder that I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow, I was super wiped out!

I love my kids :) tantrums and all.


Check out didi's cool red briefs, just like superman! We are starting with with some form of potty-training and introducing the concept of briefs to him, so far so good.

On a side note, starting out on a no-carbs diet for a week, sick of looking fat and not being able to lose my post pregnancy weight (it's been 1.5 years already, you know, gasp!) Wish me luck!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive