Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday, 18 November 2009

I realise that I have not posted videos on my blog for a long time, so here goes, enjoy!

Nat enjoys piecing her jigsaws together, keeps her occupied for hours. These days, I just sit by her and accompany her, she can do most of it on her own as she is quite familiar with it.

Didi Lucas doesn't seem to dance as much in Julia Gabriel class as Nat used to. This is one of the rare times I managed to capture him dancing in class. That said, he loves dancing at home. In fact, when nat sings in the car, didi will sway and dance to her song.



Just before bedtime, nat and I were doing some chinese flash cards. Nat and Lucas have both been watching Chinese flashcards on DVD, these index cards are just duplicates of the terms found in the DVD. I think repetition really works for kids. Nat seems to be able to recognise the Chinese terms for squirrel, snake and worm. There are no pictures on my cards, so I guess she is basing it on memory and not by visual association. In this video, she is trying to teach the baby frog Chinese using the flash cards, it's quite cute to watch her.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive