Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sunday, 8 November 2009

After nat's flu, which she is still recovering from, I realise she has become potty trained 90% of the time. I'm not sure what the stimulus was , maybe during her diarrhoea sessions at the peak of her flu, she realised how uncomfortable it is to live with soiled diapers. Even during night time, she does not want to wear diapers anymore. Sometimes she will wake up in the night to pee, somedays she will sleep right through without wetting the bed and pee the next morning. I'm so proud of my baby girl.

Today, my maid had her day off. I was telling her to go out and have a good break, since she has been looking after our cranky kids 24/7. It's really quite stressful and I was glad that when she came back, she seemed more relaxed and happier. I had quite an easy time convincing nat to sleep today but didi was not sleepy. Gary kept an eye on him, while I caught a few winks. Thereafter, I entertained didi who was rather cranky. In the end, I did manage to lull him to bed, after rocking and singing to him.


I also managed to catch some pics of didi tottering outside at the balcony, exploring the area with his handy broom and dustpan. He even poked at the potted plants. I tell you, it took great determination to stop myself from whisking him inside the house the moment he headed for the plants. Sigh, experts say that it's good for kids to explore by touch, but does it have to be in the form of soil and grit under their fingernails?

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive