Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, 22 September 2009

We had an enjoyable weekend, with a trip to Changi Airport T3 (since we were in the East for a party) as well as a morning spent at the beach.

The new toy piano I bought for the kids finally arrived and they had great fun playing. It's so cute to see them sit on the miniature piano, tinkering away. Maybe if nat is in the mood, I'll even teach her some simple nursery rhymes.



I must say, kids really have the memory of an elephant. Nat had woken up on Monday morning saying that she wanted to paint. I told her, maybe in the evening, if she wasn't tired. That evening, she trooped up to me (truthfully, I was trying to avoid the painting activity) and declared "I'm not tired, I can paint now." Haha, no running away now, mummy. I found some mahjong paper and pasted it on the balcony wall outside. The kids loved it, so much space and freedom to paint, colour and even to imprint their little handprints on the wall. Such a great idea, and best of all, it rained after, so we didn't even have to clean the balcony.

Frankly, I am enjoying this phase of my children's growing up years. Nat never fails to surprise and amuse me with her interesting wit. Just the other day, she came up to me and said in all seriousness "I am going on a mission." Uh, is it like a secret mission? Must have picked that up from some cartoon she is watching.

Didi is ever so sweet :) He loves playing the screaming game with mummy and always ends up chuckling when I indulge him by screaming together with him. He can babble mom and daddy sometimes, and pats his chest to show that he is scared when you tell him there is a lizard nearby. Like nat, he loves dancing.

1 comment:

Dorina said...

wah lau! they have amazing toys! so jealous

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive