Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday, 12 April 2009

My baby goes grocery shopping at Cold Storage. As you can see, very quickly, she has filled up her trolley with milk, ham, bread .. the works! Although, it did get a little heavy later on and she needed our help to push the trolley.

Every day, the kids surprise me with interesting things they say and do. Just today, I asked nat if she would like a bottle of milk. She was drawing and colouring with her crayons and extremely focused. Then she turned to me and said "Don't disturb me, Mummy, I am drawing." I didn't know whether to laugh or get angry over her insolence ... haha.

As for my happy little man, he is 7 months old and growing up fast. He crawls really fast especially when you place something attractive in front of him, like a remote control. He likes to watch Mr Bean (???) ... I wonder why. He is extremely grumpy just before he falls asleep. He loves food, just like his daddy. He looks great in shirts of all colours, from red to blue to green, believe me, I have tried it all. He is much stronger than nat was, at his age. Interestingly though, he doesn't respond to music as enthusiastically as nat, and is rather ho-hum when I play the French Boy Choir DVD.

Enjoy spending lots of time with the kids. I realise that these days, I have learnt to relax a little and not get so super uptight. In fact, sometimes when the maid is off on leave and it's just me and gary with the kids, I'll ask gary to have a nap. Nat will nap with her daddy, while me and didi will chill in the living room for a while till he eventually falls asleep. Although, I must admit it is quite tiring managing the kids the whole day. Just today, gary said something that made me chuckle. The maid was off, we were driving home after lunch with the kids in tow. I was driving, nat was crying and didi lucas did a major poo. Poor gary lamented that he was stuck at the backseat with his 'crotchety' daughter and 'smelly' son. I am glad though, that gary is such a hands-on dad and it's great that the kids adore him.



1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

hi..been a while since i last visit here.

thought its usually the other way round. daddy driving and mommy handle the kids.

U are so blessed to have a hands on hub :)

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive