Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday, 6 April 2009

Kids will be kids and accidents will happen, no matter how much you try to prevent it. The other night, we were playing with nat just before bedtime. I would hide and then suddenly reappear and try to catch her. She loves this game and it never fails to get her screaming with delight. However, in her excitement, she lost her balance and fell flat on her face. Of course, this was followed by her loud cries. I quickly picked up my baby and comforted her as she rested her head on my shoulders. A moment later, I looked into her face ... and horror of horrors, I saw blood oozing from her mouth, staining her pyjamas. It's really quite distressing. Fortunately, when we inspected the wound, it was just a cut on her lips/gums, and the bleeding stopped after a while. Small as this incident may be, it reminds me never ever to take my children for granted and do my best to protect them and keep them safe.

My babies! A wonderful day at the zoo.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive