Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday, 1 February 2009

Yesterday, we had an early birthday celebration for nat. Her birthday is on 5 Feb but since it's a weekday, I decided to have a mini celebration for her on Saturday instead. Invited a few of her little friends over. The party was held at my mum's place as there is a big garden for the kids to run and get wild. I also rented a few toys for them to play, including good o'le thomas the train (pool) and a slide playset. They also had a blast playing with the sand and water play equipment I bought as a birthday present to my baby. We were blessed with really good weather, slightly cloudy with some sunlight. At first, I thought it was going to rain, but it never did.

I can't believe it, nat is going to be 2 years old already. Time has just flown by in a flash. Nothing has changed though, I still adore my kids. I love hugging them, smelling their baby fresh hair, listening to nat chatting away and didi cooing. I want to enjoy every minute of my kids' growing up experiences with them. It gets really tiring sometimes, but believe me, it's all worth it.
Oh yes, check out the Barney agar agar jelly cake, it's a change from the usual sponge and cream cake and was quite enjoyable.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive