Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday, 14 February 2009

Nothing too exciting to update, just some pictures and videos I took recently. Trying to introduce Chinese kiddie songs to nat, which she seems to enjoy. Even I enjoy it as some of the songs are quite catchy and I remember my mum singing it to me, when I was younger. She also likes role-playing these days, arranging her dolls on the carpet to watch tv together with her. Included a video we took of nat, when she was about a year old and just starting to explore walking, sigh ... brings back such sweet memories for me. Like I was telling gary, such moments cannot and should not be outsourced to the maid. Although it is very stressful running home from work to bring nat to Julia Gabriel, there are really no regrets :)

Haven't been taking many pics of lucas these few days, probably because he is rather cranky. He is teething, you can see the slightest hint of his pearlie white teeth at the bottom jaw. He wants to be carried all the time and requires the rocking motion before he sleeps. I also introduced that French boy choir to him today, seems to calm him down slightly, just like it did for nat.









No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive