Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday, 25 January 2009

I have always believed in things like a sixth sense and instincts. Yesterday night, both the kids were asleep, didi on the top bed (with pillows blocking him from flipping) and nat at the bottom bed, the maid was washing the clothes and gary and i were watching tv in our room. Suddenly I heard didi crying, usually, I would take my own sweet time to saunter over next door as his crying just meant that he had woken up and was looking for milk.

This time round, I also don't know why I just dashed to the next room. Maybe it was a different type of crying I heard or maybe it's just a mother's instincts to protect her child. Poor didi had somehow managed to push away the pillows around him and rolled onto his sister, sleeping on the bottom bed. There he was bawling away, and interestingly, nat just slept on. It was not a hard "fall" and nat is actually quite a soft cushion so I guess he was crying mainly from shock then from pain. A blessing in disguise as this has made us more mindful and vigilant in future, when leaving him on the bed when we are not in the room.

Have also included some pictures of nat at her Julia Gabriel classes. She is really a handful and one of the most active little girls there. I get really wiped out chasing her and keeping her in the class. Yet, at the end of the day, I look back and feel it's worth it, having some alone time with my baby, just me and nat. She has also managed to pick up some chinese words, check it out. Of course, she is only saying the words as she wants a sticker from the teacher. Like I said, she will do anything for food or stickers.




No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive