Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Nat is truly a water baby :) She enjoys her weekly swimming lessons and when you ask her if she likes swimming, she will immediately lie down on the floor and show you her swimming motion. I am very proud of my little baby, she is not afraid to put her head underwater, we even managed to capture the pic of her swimming below. Over the weekend, we went a hunting for a new swimming costume for nat, as her current one was getting a bit tight. Finally managed to find a nice one with a sweet little octopus print, i'll take a pic of her in it the next time we go swimming. When I put it on for her, she refused to take it off and promptly walked around in her swimming costume for the next hour. I do think that Singapore doesn't have enough nice swim wear for kids ... surfed on to some of the Australian kids swim wear sites and the designs are really nice, i just love the beach culture there.

This weekend, I also went a bit mad buying clothes for my two babies. They now have enough clothes for both of them to last through the new year or even after. I told Gary to stop me from buying anymore, but can't help it la, this is the season when all the sales are out in full force and it is so worth it to stock up on clothes for them.

My little Lukie has also progressed on to certain interesting milestones. He loves to smile and whenever he smiles at me, my heart just melts :) He likes to blow bubbles with his saliva and hugs his bolster when he sleeps. He loves going shopping and looks ever so handsome in his shirt and pants. Daddy says Lukie always kicks him when he sleeps so yesterday, we swopped sides on the bed, heehee, Lukie still ended up kicking him.

I love my kids, tantrums and all :)


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive