Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday, 20 December 2008

Baby nat has reached another milestone in her toddlerhood. She now engages in role playing games. She likes to swaddle her soft toys using the cloth diapers and rocks them to sleep, much like what we do to didi. Once, when she was drawing, I told her little mousy would like to draw too. Immediately, she picked up her mouse soft toy and pretended to manipulate his hands to draw. It's really interesting to watch her. Every day, she surprises me pleasantly by the things she says and does. Just yesterday, I was commenting that Daddy has a slight paunch. She looked at Daddy and then said Daddy has a paunch, then she pointed to her own tummy and said nat nat has a paunch ... that really got me chuckling, while gary looked mildy peeved, insulted by his own daughter :)

Nat is still going through her tantrumy and rebellious stage. Some days, she refuses to get out of her car seat. Instead of hauling her out and having her cry, I sometimes just leave her in the car for a few minutes, moving out of her visual range. She will look around for me and when I reappear, she is usually more agreeable to get out of the seat. Yet, for some other behavioural problems, I am still trying to figure out a solution. At the shopping mall, once out of her stroller, she refuses to get back in. You can just picture the scene she makes, struggling and screaming as I try to put her back by force. You can't imagine that a little girl, barely 2 years of age can be so strong. Yet, it requires both my maid and I to put her back in the stroller. And then seconds later, she has figured out how to squirm out of the harness. Sigh ...

Didi lucas is an attention seeker. He loves it when you are talking to him and will coo back to you in appreciation. He enjoys going out and is always curiously looking around when we bring him to new places. Thereafter, he will usually fall asleep in the comfort of the sling. He likes to grab things and hold them in his little hand, his favourite, being the little bolster.

Enjoy the pics, an early morning walk at the park with my mum :)


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive